Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Error in osc; checkin doesn't run
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2010 18:17:30 +0200
On 08/06/2010 at 6:11 PM, "Sascha 'saigkill' Manns"
<samannsml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Make sure you DO have a Summary: field in your preamble... it's
stopping you from uploading a spec file that would focribly bring
the build to a failure anyway (rpm will just complain about it
during the build).
Yes i have a Summary Field in my header. I've attached my actual spec
File. Maybe you find the error. I've tested different things, but
nothing works...

just a blind guess (did not test anything): the validator probably get's
confused by the macro in the middle of the preamble
(%kde4_runtime_requires)

I doubt the validator can expand this macro and as such has no clue if the
preamble continues after or not...

Did you try moving Summary higher up, like to the Name / Version (where I would
expect to see it anyhow :) ) ?

Dominique