[opensuse-buildservice] Build Team Meeting
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 11:36:22 +0200
present: mls, cwh, coolo, adrian

Topics:
=======
* Status round
* build/api.opensuse.org master deployment
* 2.0.5 release
* Statistics Module

Status round
============

mls:
* Fixed notifications of new packages via project links to remote OBS
=> will be in 2.0.5

adrian:
* Worked on review mechanism for requests. It should be way more
complete now and has also a webui interface to manage the reviews.
(Accept/Decline or to add new reviewers for a group)

Missing bits are:
- Hermes notifications
- clone request functionality

build/api.opensuse.org
======================

The build/api instance will get updated to current master code in next hours.

2.0.5 OBS Release
=================

To be released tomorrow.

Statistics Module
=================

Discussion about statistics stored per time.

* Built packages (fail/succeeded)
* Published packages (added/updated)
* New projects
* New packages
* New repos

We want to store it per minute in best case, but we need to
rebuild the data and store old results in a larger timeframe
to keep amount of data small.

=> to be entered in fate.

SUSE Linux Products GmbH