Re: [opensuse-buildservice] how can I add new user for local OBS ?
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 09:53:01 +0200
On Friday 30 July 2010 19:31:09 Coly Li wrote:
Hi,

Finally I choose running local OBS from appliance image ... Now I can login
the local OBS by Admin:opensuse, but I don't
find a 'sign up' link to add more user/account.

You need to go to the api for that. There is actually a link to it behind the
"Setup OBS" icon link of the webui.

Is there any doc I can read on how to add more users to access the local OBS
? Just like build.opensuse.org.

SUSE Linux Products GmbH