Re: [opensuse-buildservice] How to add a local Fedora repository ?
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 09:49:29 +0200
On Saturday 31 July 2010 17:47:52 Coly Li wrote:
Hi,

Now I am trying to build a FC kernel on the local OBS. in Build
Service>Projects>home:obs>Add Repository page, I tried 2
methods to add a local Fedora repository:

1) Check the Fedora 13 checkbox, and click "Add selected repositories"
Error: Failed to add build targets: error saving project: unable to walk
on path 'openSUSE.org:RedHat:RHEL-5/standard'
I created
/srv/obs/build/openSUSE.org:RedHat:RHEL-5/standard/{i586,x86_64>/:full/,
copied all rpm packages into the
dirs. The above error still there.

This path exists, when you have done the setup of the OBS interconnect. Click
on "Setup OBS" icon in webui for doing that.

2) Create my own repo
I follow the wiki page
http://wiki.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Build_Service_adding_build_targets,
unfortunately, I don't
find a conf template for FC13, and I don't know how to modify a conf file.
Gave up finally.

osc -A https://api.opensuse.org meta prjconf Fedora:13

but not needed when doing the OBS interconnect.

Right now I have FC iso in my computer, how can I configure a local FC
repository on my computer ?

Thanks in advance.

SUSE Linux Products GmbH