Re: [opensuse-buildservice] issue with BS from scratch
  • From: Marcus Rueckert <darix@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 14:48:12 +0200
On 2010-07-27 14:44:44 +0200, Hans-Peter Jansen wrote:
Hmm, no answer.

Let me rephrase my question: is it possible to resolve package dependencies
of a given package somewhat automatically in a local BS incarnation?

Say, if you want to rebuild the openSUSE:/Tools/obs-server package in a
local BS: it depends on several packages from the same repo. Am I really
need to copy or link all packages one by one in order to get the rebuild
started?

1. set up buildservice remoting (the appliance has a button for it on
the start page)
2. build against openSUSE.org:openSUSE:Tools
3. then you can even link packages directly out of our obs.

that doesnt work for you?

darix

--
openSUSE - SUSE Linux is my linux