[opensuse-buildservice] Build Team Meeting
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 11:54:15 +0200

present: coolo, mls, adrian

Topics
======
* OBS interconnect issues
* Current state of "master" code

* Remote OBS reference rewriting
We have currently bugs, because references from remote projects (used via
project link)
stay untouched. This is causing bugs in the clients, because the projects or
packages
don't exist locally (or are different versions).

We agreed to rewrite the references in meta data, but don't touch
sources.

Data, which will be invalid in remote instance, like user listings
will be stripped from meta data as well.

* Current state of "master" code
Lots of regression fixing last week. Current state looks good, even though
some code is still incomplete.

Current packages and appliance in openSUSE:Tools:Unstable looks usable.

openSUSE OBS will get deployed tomorrow. Some code pathes may be not

efficient enough for the large amount of content, so we may need to

roll back.

SUSE Linux Products GmbH