Re: [opensuse-buildservice] enhancement for remove a repository
  • From: Marcus Meissner <meissner@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2010 10:31:11 +0200
On Sat, Jul 24, 2010 at 04:05:52AM +0000, doiggl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hello
I get this this error when trying to remove a repository.

Failed to remove target 'openSUSE_Factory' error saving project:
Repository home:doiggl/openSUSE_Factory cannot be deleted because following
repos link against it:
home:elvigia:branches:home:doiggl/openSUSE_Factory
home:msmeissn:branches:home:doiggl/openSUSE_Factory
home:psmt:branches:home:doiggl/openSUSE_Factory

If I cannot the linkages removed. Is there any way to force a remove
repository e.g using osc [need command to do that].

As a suggestion, have an option to [tick] to allow removal of the
repository.
And have the obs process send a indicator to the people who have the
source linkages to the now removed repository that the repository is now
removed.
Thanks Glenn

You mail the respective people... "osc meta user msmeissn" would yield my mail
address for instnance.

I removed my reference to it.

Ciao, Marcus