Re: [opensuse-buildservice] service download_url fails
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2010 09:41:39 +0200
On Friday 23 July 2010 17:58:44 Cristian Morales Vega wrote:
2010/7/23 Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>:
On Friday 23 July 2010 10:21:14 Cristian Morales Vega wrote:
New problem with services. This time is at home:RedDwarf/libisofs.

"service download_url /root/bs/call-service-in-lxc.sh
/usr/lib/obs/service//download_url --protocol http --host
files.libburnia-project.org --path /releases/libisofs-0.6.34.tar.gz
--outdir /obs/ss//20182/.tmp failed"

The error message doesn't gives a lot of details. All I know is that
can download the file locally. Any idea?

The service server lost his file system :/ Even bash was not starting
anymore.

This is fixed now and _service_error files contain now the error
output of the
service.

Thanks. The error message is a welcomed improvement.

But now I'm getting:
... failed:
lxc-start: cgroup is not mounted
lxc-start: failed to spawn '/lxc.tmp/inner.sh'

Grummel ... another thing not working after boot :/

Please try again, it works now for my package at least.

Works. Thanks.

p.s. Any plan to use bznew (lzmanew/xznew?) on the downloaded gzip
files so rpmlint stops complaining?

By default, I don't want to touch the downloaded files, so that the current
verify_file
or any later version can compare with SHA/MD5/GPG checksums from the
original author.

But no one stops you to write another source service which is doing a
recompression afterwards ;)

Have a look in some service package, obs-service-download_url for example.
It is really easy
to write one ;)

But new services can't be used if they aren't deployed in the OBS,
true?

Right, but you can install it local for testing with "osc build" and then ask
the friendly
admin to consider to install it ;)

(I miss the generator_qmake you blogged some time ago, great
idea to modify the real qmake!)

SUSE Linux Products GmbH