[opensuse-buildservice] enhancement for remove a repository
  • From: <doiggl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2010 04:05:52 +0000
Hello
I get this this error when trying to remove a repository.

Failed to remove target 'openSUSE_Factory' error saving project:
Repository home:doiggl/openSUSE_Factory cannot be deleted because following
repos link against it:
home:elvigia:branches:home:doiggl/openSUSE_Factory
home:msmeissn:branches:home:doiggl/openSUSE_Factory
home:psmt:branches:home:doiggl/openSUSE_Factory

If I cannot the linkages removed. Is there any way to force a remove
repository e.g using osc [need command to do that].

As a suggestion, have an option to [tick] to allow removal of the
repository.
And have the obs process send a indicator to the people who have the
source linkages to the now removed repository that the repository is now
removed.
Thanks Glenn