Re: [opensuse-buildservice] service download_url fails
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 18:49:27 +0200
On Friday 23 July 2010 18:39:07 Cristian Morales Vega wrote:
2010/7/23 Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>:
On Friday 23 July 2010 17:58:44 Cristian Morales Vega wrote:
2010/7/23 Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>:
On Friday 23 July 2010 10:21:14 Cristian Morales Vega wrote:
New problem with services. This time is at home:RedDwarf/libisofs.

"service download_url /root/bs/call-service-in-lxc.sh
/usr/lib/obs/service//download_url --protocol http --host
files.libburnia-project.org --path /releases/libisofs-0.6.34.tar.gz
--outdir /obs/ss//20182/.tmp failed"

The error message doesn't gives a lot of details. All I know is that I
can download the file locally. Any idea?

The service server lost his file system :/ Even bash was not starting
anymore.

This is fixed now and _service_error files contain now the error output
of the
service.

Thanks. The error message is a welcomed improvement.

But now I'm getting:
... failed:
lxc-start: cgroup is not mounted
lxc-start: failed to spawn '/lxc.tmp/inner.sh'

Grummel ... another thing not working after boot :/

Please try again, it works now for my package at least.

Works. Thanks.

p.s. Any plan to use bznew (lzmanew/xznew?) on the downloaded gzip
files so rpmlint stops complaining?

By default, I don't want to touch the downloaded files, so that the current
verify_file
or any later version can compare with SHA/MD5/GPG checksums from the original
author.

But no one stops you to write another source service which is doing a
recompression afterwards ;)

Have a look in some service package, obs-service-download_url for example. It
is really easy
to write one ;)

bye
adrian