Re: [opensuse-buildservice] RE: question about package aggregate
  • From: Michael Schroeder <mls@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 10:50:48 +0200
On Fri, Jul 23, 2010 at 08:36:33AM +0200, Adrian Schröter wrote:
On Friday 23 July 2010 04:57:26 brook.hong@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Thanks Pavol.
I mean the command "rpmbuild -ba somepackage.spec".
Either webui or osc passes a -debug option to the build script, which
generates relevant macros for rpmbuild. Then rpmbuild generates those
debuginfo and debugsource packages.

Adrian, the aggregatepac operation does copy the debuginfo and debugsource
packages to target, here I added one line to skip them when nosources flag
is set.

okay, I have submitted a slightly different version with an exact match for
rpm packages.

And I also did some changes:

- changed the definition in BSXML so that it is a string, not an array
- added a verifyer so that people do not set it to "0" and are
surprised that they still do not get sources
- changed the code so that it tests the existence of the string,
not if it is true, as an empty element is false
- plus I also repaired the copysources handling again so that it
still works correctly if "nosource" is not set

Cheers,
Michael.

--
Michael Schroeder mls@xxxxxxx