RE: [opensuse-buildservice] RE: question about package aggregate
  • From: <brook.hong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 05:12:55 +0200
Hello,

http://www.redhat.com/archives/shrike-list/2003-April/msg00069.html
According to release notes of rpmbuild, rpmbuild has a new feature in that it
will automatically create a <name>-debuginfo package when you (re)build a
package.

But I've never seen a debuginfo package generated under openSUSE, regardless of
the way to start rpmbuild, triggered by OBS or started from shell.

Is there any special macro defined for rpmbuild under openSUSE?

Best Regards,
Brook Hong