Re: [opensuse-buildservice] RE: question about package aggregate
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 14:56:00 +0200
On Tuesday 20 July 2010 14:52:52 Adrian Schröter wrote:
On Monday 19 July 2010 05:06:00 brook.hong@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hello,

I have added an option for "aggregatepac" as
osc aggregatepac --nosources devel libzip home:Admin

It will generate the _aggregate xml file as
<aggregatelist>
<aggregate project="devel">
<package>libzip</package>
<nosources/>
</aggregate>
</aggregatelist>

Then bs_shed will check if there is nosources flag, copying source packages
only if the nosources flag is NOT set.

This patch is to implement feature https://features.opensuse.org/309350.

Any comments?

Great, I have imported it into OBS master (for OBS 2.1) and osc for 0.129
release.

Hm, not that I think about it, are the -debugsource packages anyway exported ?
(I have not tested that).

We may need to skip these and maybe even -debuginfo in this situation as well ?

Michael, any comment from you ?

bye
adrian

SUSE Linux Products GmbH