Re: [opensuse-buildservice] RE: question about package aggregate
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 14:52:52 +0200
On Monday 19 July 2010 05:06:00 brook.hong@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hello,

I have added an option for "aggregatepac" as
osc aggregatepac --nosources devel libzip home:Admin

It will generate the _aggregate xml file as
<aggregatelist>
<aggregate project="devel">
<package>libzip</package>
<nosources/>
</aggregate>
</aggregatelist>

Then bs_shed will check if there is nosources flag, copying source packages
only if the nosources flag is NOT set.

This patch is to implement feature https://features.opensuse.org/309350.

Any comments?

Great, I have imported it into OBS master (for OBS 2.1) and osc for 0.129
release.

Just one comment, it would be nicer to have seperate patch files, because OBS
and osc
are hosted in different git repos. And if you provide submissions via git
repos, your commit id
is not getting lost (in case we do automatic submission statistics later you
would become visible ;)

But I have no problem with the patch by mail way either ;)

thanks again
adrian

SUSE Linux Products GmbH