Re: [opensuse-buildservice] obs pulls in both BuildRequires and Requires
  • From: Robert Xu <robxu9@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 17:01:56 -0400
On Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 16:52, Marcus Meissner <meissner@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 04:48:27PM -0400, Robert Xu wrote:
Hi all,

I'm a little confused. Does OBS pull in both BuildRequires and
Requires when making a package?
And if so, is there a way to specify to only use BuildRequires?

Of the currently building package ... only BuildRequires.

Of the Buildrequired packages: everything.

Are you sure? I just built a package that doesn't buildrequire any gtk
libraries, but it still took them in!

To mask out specific packages, use either the projectconfig
or BuildRequires: -package  or so. (or was it
#!BuildIgnore: package
?

Ciao, marcus

--