Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Services execution status?
  • From: Cristian Morales Vega <cmorve69@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 19:23:17 +0200
2010/7/19 Cristian Morales Vega <cmorve69@xxxxxxxx>:
I uploaded the sources (_service file included) 45 minutes ago. The
file is not there, no _service_error file that I can see, and the
status ("source status"?) is "failed" since the build started without
the tarball being available. Since the status is not "broken" and
there is no _service_error file should I suppose the OBS is still
downloading the file?

After 2 hours I triggered the service reexecution and the file was
downloaded in less than five minutes. So, problem solved in this case.