Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Services execution status?
  • From: Cristian Morales Vega <cmorve69@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 17:50:12 +0200
2010/7/19 Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>:
On Monday 19 July 2010 17:19:31 Cristian Morales Vega wrote:
I started using the download and verify services for games/wesnoth.
The tarball is 300MiB...
First, there ia a problem: the build was triggered before the tarball
was downloaded.

Hm, that would be a bug, the scheduling should be on hold as long a service
is running.

And the question. There is a way to know if the download failed or what?

the source state is going to "broken", an error message might be in
_service_error file.

You mean in general? Or are you saying games/wesnoth has failed?

I uploaded the sources (_service file included) 45 minutes ago. The
file is not there, no _service_error file that I can see, and the
status ("source status"?) is "failed" since the build started without
the tarball being available. Since the status is not "broken" and
there is no _service_error file should I suppose the OBS is still
downloading the file?