RE: [opensuse-buildservice] RE: question about package aggregate
  • From: <brook.hong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 05:06:00 +0200
Hello,

I have added an option for "aggregatepac" as
osc aggregatepac --nosources devel libzip home:Admin

It will generate the _aggregate xml file as
<aggregatelist>
<aggregate project="devel">
<package>libzip</package>
<nosources/>
</aggregate>
</aggregatelist>

Then bs_shed will check if there is nosources flag, copying source packages
only if the nosources flag is NOT set.

This patch is to implement feature https://features.opensuse.org/309350.

Any comments?

Best Regards,