Re: [opensuse-buildservice] copypac -e broken?
  • From: Wolfgang Rosenauer <wolfgang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 09:53:50 +0200
On 07/16/2010 09:46 AM, Adrian Schröter wrote:
On Friday 16 July 2010 07:57:40 Wolfgang Rosenauer wrote:
Hi,

I just copied a package with -e parameter to copy the expanded package
to a new one.
The resulting package still had the _link though.

Something broken?

It works for me.

Can you give me an example where it did not work ?

Hmm, ok, tried again and now it worked apparently.
Either something was fishy the first time or the webui showed some
cached page which wasn't updated correctly.

Anyway nothing to see and sorry for the false alarm.

Wolfgang