Re: [opensuse-buildservice] How To share projects between obs servers?
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 07:33:39 +0200
On Thursday 15 July 2010 04:28:03 Leaf John wrote:
Hi,

I've setup an local obs server, let's name it OBS-A, it could
build packages for meego now. this local server's api is
http://OBS-A:81, and the project for meego is MeeGo:1.0:Core, it has
two repository ia32 and armv7l.
Now, I've install obs server on another machine, OBS-B, how can I
use the resources on OBS-A? I've try setup OBS on the homepage of
webui. and create a project link to http://user:pass@OBS-A:81, my

I think you don't speak about a project link, but about a remote project.
Using <remoteurl> instead of <link project..., right ?

This is created when you click on "Setup OBS" link in webui btw.

Question IS: how can I use this project? how to set repositories for
project on OBS-B in order to build meego packages like OBS-A does?

Both OBS-A and OBS-B use obs-server 2.0.3, running on opensuse-11.2

Assuming you created project XYZ on OBS-B with a remoteurl to OBS-A, you can
use project names like XYZ:project_on_OBS_A to address sources or repositories.

bye
adrian

SUSE Linux Products GmbH