RE: [opensuse-buildservice] How to set up LDAP authentication for OBS?
  • From: "Yang, Yi Y" <yi.y.yang@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 08:28:54 +0800
From: David Greaves [mailto:david@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, July 15, 2010 4:53 AM
To: Yang, Yi Y
Cc: Adrian Schröter; opensuse-buildservice@xxxxxxxxxxxx; iarnell@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [opensuse-buildservice] How to set up LDAP authentication for
OBS?

On 14/07/10 02:22, Yang, Yi Y wrote:
Thanks, there are many info in it, but it isn't easy to follow it and set up
LDAP authentication for OBS successfully, it is better if there is a
document
:-)

Can I suggest you start a document on the opensuse wiki describing how you
have
setup LDAP authentication so far and then raise specific problems that you
encounter.

Ok. We will write up a document once we set it up successfully.