[opensuse-buildservice] Ability to delete repositories regardless of links
  • From: Stephen Shaw <sshaw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 10:44:54 -0600
I understand the reason in preventing a repository from being deleted,
but at the very same time I think there should be a way to over ride
this. Something that comes up and says there are links to this
repository, would you still like to delete this repository?

In my case, a person has linked to my openSUSE 11.1 repository.
Looking at their home project it looks like they have added 1 package
and 3 variations of 11.1 repositories. It doesn't include any of the
dependencies needed to build the package and it doesn't seem that it
ever built successfully.

Yes, I know I could email the person, but it would be nice to just
take care of the issue and have a notification email go out.

I think the owner of the project should have full control over it and
not be held hostage by someone else's project.

Cheers,
Stephen