Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Problems with getting buidlogs
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 10:55:11 +0200
On Tuesday 13 July 2010 08:46:47 Dominique Leuenberger wrote:
Hi everybody,

Seems there is an issue at the moment with retrieving build logs from OBS:

osc rbl openSUSE:Factory aaa_base standard x86_64
Server returned an error: HTTP Error 400: Bad Request
remote error: no socket attached

The same error happens with any kind of build log I tried to get in the last
minutes.

Solved for now (but I dunno know the exact reason why it happened yet).

bye
adrian

SUSE Linux Products GmbH