Re: [opensuse-buildservice] project configs and macros
  • From: Jon Nelson <jnelson-suse@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 15:00:05 -0500
Try something like %if %{repository} == Fedora_13 or something like that.
I know that when you add the kiwi image repo, it adds something like
that to the repository.

Actually, using _repository:

%if %{_repository} == Foo_1_0

(or whatever is appropriate)

works fine.

What I don't understand is why it's not working the way I expect with
*other* macros.
It appears as though the second Substitute line is *always* being applied.

NOTE: since I wrote this, I've started over and have to wait until a
bunch of packages build to see if I get what I want.

--
Jon