[opensuse-buildservice] project configs and macros
  • From: Jon Nelson <jnelson-suse@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 18:09:23 -0500
I am having a bear of a time with something.
I've defined, in two different projects (let's call them foo version
25 and foo version 26), in the Macros: section, two items like this:

Macros:

%define fooversion 25
fooversion 25

(and 26 for version 26).

Then, in *other* projects which have the foo projects as build repos,
I wanted to do this:

%if 0%{?fooversion} == 25
do stuff for version 25 here
%endif

%if 0%{?fooversion} == 26
do stuff for version 26 here
%endif

But that doesn't seem to work. What am I doing wrong?
I thought project configs "stacked" somehow? Do they?

--
Jon