Re: [opensuse-buildservice] rpm listing of http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/ once a day
  • From: <doiggl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 12:57:09 +0000
On Sat, 10 Jul 2010 08:17:03 -0400, Peter Bowen <pzb@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sat, 2010-07-10 at 12:08 +0000, doiggl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I forgot to mention its for all repositories under the home:/ location
not
just for one repository and get a listing of all rpms produced under
this
location and under that . Can it be done ?

What is the problem you are trying to solve? I suspect there is already
a solution if we know the real problem.

Thanks,
Peter

Q: What is the problem you are trying to solve? I suspect there is
already a solution if we know the real problem.

A: Just trying to get a listing of all .rpm's in the home:/ and under
that location.
Thanks Glenn