[opensuse-buildservice] Reminder: OBS scheduled downtime on Saturday
  • From: Lars Vogdt <lrupp@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 23:45:08 +0200
Hi openSUSE Users

On Saturday, July 10th from 09:00 AM CET to 03:00 PM CET, our infrastructure
vendor will be shutting down services in the Nuremberg (Germany) data center
to allow for a scheduled maintenance of the main power supply. As result,
general network connectivity from and to the location will not be available.

Due to a separate maintenance activity the openSUSE Build Service will only be
available again by 07:00 PM CET.

* http://build.opensuse.org
* http://software.opensuse.org

* http://svn.opensuse.org
* http://community.opensuse.org
* http://education.opensuse.org
* http://powerpc.opensuse.org
* http://boosters.opensuse.org
* http://board.opensuse.org
* http://users.opensuse.org
* http://hermes.opensuse.org
* http://notify.opensuse.org
* http://retro.opensuse.org
* http://connect.opensuse.org
* http://crashdb.opensuse.org
* http://gallery.opensuse.org
* http://shop.opensuse.org
* http://help.opensuse.org
* http://i18n.opensuse.org
* http://apparmor.opensuse.org
* http://count(er|down).opensuse.org
* http://gcc.opensuse.org
* http://license.opensuse.org
* http://xgl.opensuse.org
* http://pluginfinder.opensuse.org

The staging version of these sites will be similarly affected.

Please spread the news about this, so that we can keep user disruption to a
minimum.

Apologies for inconveniencies this may cause.

Please contact admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx with any queries.

Your openSUSE Admins

--
http://en.opensuse.org/Downtime/2010-07-10