Re: [opensuse-buildservice] anonymous access support
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 12:16:39 +0200

Hi,

On Tuesday 06 July 2010 10:52:34 Zhang, Vivian wrote:
No, the osc client running on the different system. What I mean here is that
"api" host and "webui" host are on the same system, they share the same
IP_Addr, I think it is a common configuration.
Then the point here is how to check that it is the request from WebUI, right?
I compared the two requests(attached) and does not found the useful env
parameter.

I am sorry, but I fail to reproduce this problem at all here.

I did test with the OBS Appliance 2.0.3 candidate (will be released today) and
osc 0.127.

bye
adrian

SUSE Linux Products GmbH