Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Can we please get ARM builds for 11.3+1?
  • From: "Jan-Simon Möller" <dl9pf@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 12:32:46 +0200
On Sunday 04 July 2010 05:33:19 Stephan Kleine wrote:
On Friday July 2 2010 16:05:31 Jan-Simon Möller wrote:
I reactivated:
https://build.opensuse.org/project/monitor?project=Ports%3AARM%3ABase%3Ab
ui ld

We might need to adapt the prjconf - let see.

Best,
Jan-Simon

Apparently we need someone to fix the glibc build for ARM. I'm sorry, but
while I would be happy to fix some stuff, this is way above my level.

Please be so kind to poke someone with the necessary knowledge so we get a
working bootstrap to work on from there (if you know said someone).

regards,
Stephan

Thats nothing about glibc but just a packaging/file/transition bug.

I disabled useforbuild now in Ports:ARM:Base:build. When done, we to remove
the aggregate and copy the new build results over. Thats for Adrian then with
his super-admin powers ;).

Best,
Jan-Simon