RE: [opensuse-buildservice] RE: question about package aggregate
  • From: <brook.hong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 04:12:22 +0200
According to the code in bs_sched, the binary item is treated as a
filter to ignore a binary file when copying files in rebuildaggregate.
But there seems no user interface to set value for the item.
Does it mean this feature is only partially implemented?

No, you just have to write the xml yourself.

That's okay for this.

And there is a feature in openFate --
https://features.opensuse.org/309350, which is to skip source files
when
aggregating.
Does it mean that an extra item is needed, such as "source", for
feature
309350?

What do you mean, there simply is no way to filter out source packages
(.src.rpm) yet.

I mean to add "source" item like current "binary" as a filter to skip source
packages (.src.rpm).

(If you want to implement some access control, please note that
aggregates are currently linkable, i.e. you can modify them with a
patch.)
Yes, I want to implement feature 309350. If I'm not misunderstanding, whose
purpose is to skip source packages (.src.rpm) when copying build results during
aggregating.

Cheers,
Michael.

--