Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Fedora:13 broken?
On Jul 2, 2010, at 2:09, "Adrian Schröter" <adrian@xxxxxxx> wrote:

On Thursday 01 July 2010 19:19:18 Robert Xu wrote:
On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 02:07, Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx> wro
te:
On Thursday 01 July 2010 03:27:34 Robert Xu wrote:
Hi all,

Is the Fedora:13 build target broken? I'm starting to get the
following message:

unresolvable: nothing provides libgdbm.so.2 needed by perl <<

And gdbm is specified in the Fedora:13 project config. What's
going on?

I suppose you injected an own version of perl or gdbm somehow
which is not matching.

No, I didn't. That's the strange part. I didn't build perl or gdbm.

well, it works for other projects like openSUSE:Tools, so it seems
not to be a generic
problem.

something is fishy in your project, whereever it is ;)

Ugh. I copied all my packages to another new project, and it works
again ._. ty anyway

bye
adrian

-- later, Robert Xu