Re: [opensuse-buildservice] 'osc ls' enhancement idea
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 17:35:32 +0200
On Thursday 01 July 2010 17:25:40 Anas Nashif wrote:
Hi,
not sure this is possible using some existing options, but it would be great
if I could run:

osc ls ProjectX --show-links

and get:

pkg1
pkg2
pkg3
pkg4-blah -> ProjectX/pkg3
pkg4-bleh -> ProjectY/pkg3 (with changes)
pkg5 -> ProjectY/pkg5

basically output links and if there are any changes in the linked packages..

Is that possible somehow?

Not really yet, the backend is indexing links, but api does not yet.

However, there is some hope that it will also get implemented in the api,
because
we will need it for closing the holes in the read access control, I think ;)

bye
adrian

SUSE Linux Products GmbH