Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Can we please get ARM builds for 11.3+1?
  • From: Peter Czanik <pczanik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2010 16:43:07 +0200
Hello,

On Thursday 01 July 2010 07:14:24 Adrian Schröter wrote:

It just needs someone who starts and try to get the base system building
in first step.

I have just checked the two base arm projects, where Martin and Jan-Simon
worked
on:

https://build.opensuse.org/project/show?project=Base%3Abuild%3Aarm
https://build.opensuse.org/project/show?project=Base%3Abuild%3Aarm%3Across

They are almost disabled, so I dunno what the current state is.

Martin, Jan-Simon: Does it make sense to enable them again to know where we
are ?
Or should be restarted from scratch with current code from Base project ?

I am willing to help here with guidance (help in project setup, keep a look on
the project to find out what next could be done). But I will not fix packages
;)

I don't really know, how factory is built. Is it possible to start off
compiling a base system, and then add subsystems one by one? That way
only those packages were compiled on a factory update, which are already
fixed and patches are already in factory.
Bye,
CzP