Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Can we please get ARM builds for 11.3+1?
  • From: Marcus Meissner <meissner@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 07:49:41 +0200
earn money with it in that field?

If you are under the impression that MeeGo and SLE are related source wise...
they are not related (MeeGo is not build upon SUSE packages).

Point just being, openSUSE is somehow the playground for SLE but it certainly
would be nice if it would work the other way too - that is by Novell peeps
contributing their fixes to get SLE build on ARM to openSUSE since this would
make it much easier to get started.

There is no ARM build for SLE.

Ciao, Marcus