Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Need help with build service graphics blender
  • From: Dave Plater <davejplater@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2010 10:14:38 +0200
On 06/26/2010 09:35 AM, Adrian Schröter wrote:
On Saturday 26 June 2010 09:22:12 Dave Plater wrote:
Hi, I had a problem with graphics blender when I tried to submit to
factory this morning. The x86_64 build had frozen and when I viewed the
diff through the web ui there was no submission box at the bottom, I was
logged in, I then deleted the factory link and then when I tried to
recreate it with "osc linkpac graphics blender openSUSE:Factory blender"
I get the following message :-
openSUSE:Factory
Server returned an error: HTTP Error 403: Forbidden
Insufficient permissions to store file in package blender, project
openSUSE:Factory
Creating _link...

use

osc linkpac openSUSE:Factory blender graphics

or maybe even better

osc branch openSUSE:Factory blender graphics

add a --force to overwrite an existing link/package.

osc branch openSUSE:Factory blender graphics --force

Server returned an error: HTTP Error 400: Bad Request
cannot branch myself
and
osc linkpac openSUSE:Factory blender graphics --force
graphics
Creating _link... Done.

There's still no submit box in the factory diff though.

Seems I got the osc linkpac command back to front the first time.
Thanks
Dave