Re: [opensuse-buildservice] can't enable anonymous access
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 20:10:00 +0200
On Friday 25 June 2010 16:45:36 Jan Engelhardt wrote:

Adrian Schroeter wrote on June 12 2010:

I know that you can enable anonymous access from
/srv/www/obs/api/config/options.yml. Is that all you have to do? I
can't seem to get it to work.

yes, but you need to configure both:

allow_anonymous: true
webui_host: build.opensuse.org

webui_host specifies which webui is allowed with anonymous access.

But _what_ do I put into webui_host? "localhost"? An IP address?

The string which comes as vhost identify header in lighttpd

What if I have to specify multiple webui hosts' addresses?

You need to provide a patch to support this ;)

bye
adrian

SUSE Linux Products GmbH