Re: [opensuse-buildservice] How do I transfer a file from a remote url with the new web ui?
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 12:42:54 +0200
On Tuesday 22 June 2010 12:08:58 Adrian Schröter wrote:
On Tuesday 22 June 2010 12:07:53 Adrian Schröter wrote:
On Tuesday 22 June 2010 11:41:58 Dave Plater wrote:
Hi, once upon a time I could transfer a remote tarball from one url to
another without having to download (this is ok) and then upload again
(this is slow) now when I select add file and then add the remote url
and the file was then in my project package files. When I do this now I
get a "service" which I don't understand and no file.
Funny how whenever I'm having a bad day the build service makes it even
worse.

Just go to the file tab of a package and click on Add File. You can
either upload one or enter the URL.

sorry, not reading long enough :/

there is a bug, I will fix it ...

and it works again