[opensuse-buildservice] Build Team Meeting
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 11:39:08 +0200

present: aj, tschmidt, coolo, mls, adrian, mrueckert

Topics:
=======
* Upcoming releases
* Server stability problems

Upcoming releases
=================

* 2.0.1 this week
- just bugfixes

* 2.1 currently planned for 8th July
The release is driven by LinuxFoundation features for read access control.
Current open issues are:
- closing open access leaks
- implemented test suite for new access features.

* 2.2 release planned end of year
Big candidates are
- integrated QA system
- maintenance support
Planing and concept work is needed.

Server Instability

We did run in OOM two times this night. The cause was high
memory usage of source server process. We run now with
ulimits, but we need to find out what calls are causing this.

Discussion about how to modify the "first login" page

Do we need to modify the "create your home page" to get
policy approval explicit ?

AI: mls ask legal how to approve account

SUSE Linux Products GmbH