Re: [opensuse-buildservice] obs and signing
  • From: Robert Xu <robxu9@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 13:57:37 -0400
On Fri, Jun 4, 2010 at 18:41, Robert Xu <robxu9@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, Jun 4, 2010 at 18:39, Christian <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I forgot to mention something:
You need to install the gpg2 package from openSUSE:Factory.
That one has the files-are-digests.patch needed for sign to run.

No. You can now use gpg2 from openSUSE.Tools.
It is working just fine :)

Really?
Was gpg2 just added today or something?
Because it never showed up on my Software Manager (set to show all)
Either that or the openSUSE 11.2 one took higher precedence.

This is a really old conversation, but I want to let you guys know
that I wrote a tutorial on how to configure the signer:

http://wiki.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Build_Service_Signer

--
later, Robert Xu