Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Bug in Webui 2.0
  • From: Dave Plater <davejplater@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 17:32:42 +0200
On 05/20/2010 04:55 PM, Stephen Shaw wrote:
On Thu, May 20, 2010 at 06:42, Dave Plater <davejplater@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I don't understand /stage but the branch refered to above has existed
since 2009 at least and was last used when gcc45 was new. I needed to
delete and recreate it and I've just tried all my other existing branch
links and they are all fine.
The bug is either fixed or it's hiding. I tried the blender branch link
a few times, it's a pity I didn't try the others at the time.
Thanks
Dave P

The /stage he is referring to is the test site for the new ui.
http://build.opensuse.org/stage

Stephen

I see it in the url. I've tried links from my projects both from stage
and normal, all work. In future I'll watch out for stage.
Regards
Dave P