Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Bug in Webui 2.0
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 13:29:59 +0200
Am Donnerstag 20 Mai 2010 schrieb Dave Plater:
I have a busy (money making) day ahead of me and Jochen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
of Red Hat makes known a patch for a blender 32 bit large file support bug.
I want to work on my existing "graphics blender" branch so I click on
"my projects" then click on "home:plater:branches:graphics" and I get
"Target not found" "Errorcode: 404"
So thinking the branch is missing I try to create a new one but find it
exists.
Work around :- I navigate to home project, subprojects and I get the
branch. There must be a bad link somewhere.

It would be nice if you tell us that you're working on /stage if you do such
a report. Because this bug is long fixed in the main instance and I left
/stage a bit behind.

Greetings, Stephan