Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Bug in Webui 2.0
  • From: Dave Plater <davejplater@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 10:22:56 +0200
On 05/20/2010 09:45 AM, Dave Plater wrote:
I have a busy (money making) day ahead of me and Jochen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
of Red Hat makes known a patch for a blender 32 bit large file support bug.
I want to work on my existing "graphics blender" branch so I click on
"my projects" then click on "home:plater:branches:graphics" and I get
"Target not found" "Errorcode: 404"
So thinking the branch is missing I try to create a new one but find it
exists.
Work around :- I navigate to home project, subprojects and I get the branch.
There must be a bad link somewhere.
Regards
Dave P

Tried to use "add file" and it fails if the "add to spec file" box is
checked.
Dave P