[opensuse-buildservice] Package build never leaves finished state
  • From: "Hans-Peter Jansen" <hpj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 14:52:48 +0200
Hi,

I've a (not so) funny effect of a package the never leaves the finish state:

home:frispete:kernel-2.6.32/kernel-source/kernel-syms for 11.1/i586

Simply trigger rebuild changes state to rescheduled(finished), and after a
while, back to finished.

Of course, I could recreate that package, but it might be of some interest
for examining this build system issue (I can wait with the outcome).

Cheers,
Pete