Re: [opensuse-buildservice] error: Package already exists: %package debuginfo
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 09:43:55 +0200
On 4/28/2010 at 5:39, Douglas Hubler <douglas@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Today, I started getting these error on CentOS_5, i586 and x86_64

sipxcalllib' --eval %suse_insert_debug_package
/usr/src/redhat/SOURCES/sipxcalllib.spec
error: Package already exists: %package debuginfo

I can't recall anything I did that might trigger this issue. I tried
turning debug expert flag on and off, wiping binaries and still the
issue persists. Fedora 11/12 build fine. The specfile does not have
a "%package debuginfo" line in it already like the error suggests.

Do you have a %debug_package line in your spec? Take it out. This is controlled
by build service flags.

Dominique