[opensuse-buildservice] Build Team Meeting
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 11:59:46 +0200

present: aj, cwh, adrian, tschmidt, mls, coolo

* Status round
* OBS 2.0 webui deployment on
* OBS 2.0 feature status review

Status round

* changed on disk packstatus format to improve process time.
* optimized memory usage of worker when build jobs with many

* xhtml validation of the webui pages at runtime, found a number
of bugs via that and fixed them.
Will be disabled for production, but keeping enabled in
development mode.
* Added api commands to enable/disable flags.
* Priorized items of webui 2.0 page together with tschmidt
* reduced ulimits per rails process 2GB -> 750MB, we run into
the limit for some requests => still a problem

* Added wipebinary functionality in webui
=> we need to rethink functionality to make it better understandable
AI: adrian create/sync Fate entry => done #309393

* working on improvements for kiwi DuD based on Scotts feedback

* prepared rebuild trigger configuration and project linking in
api code.
* working on general OBS Worker appliance image
* implemented osc support for slow connections: file size limit
can be given on checkout or update (to skip tar balls and edit
spec file only for example).
* Updated unstable OBS appliance

OBS 2.0 webui deployment on

OBS 2.0 webui is ready for beta testing, please use

already as much as possible.

17th Mai is considered as release date of OBS 2.0 Beta 1 together
with deployment of webui 2.0 to

OBS 2.0 feature status review

Reviewed current state of OBS 2.0 (and 1.8) features. Current state
can be found:

Public version:

Adrian Schroeter
SUSE Linux Products GmbH