Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Ubuntu universe
  • From: Jan Engelhardt <jengelh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 21:34:35 +0200 (CEST)

On Monday 2010-04-26 20:41, Adrian Schröter wrote:

ffmpeg is available in Debian Lenny in OBS.

it seems we did not filter Debian properly enough.

Does that mean Debian did not filter itself properly enough?

When in doubt, I always side with Debian.

FWIW, this is a summary of what Debian and Ubuntu found on ffmpeg:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MainInclusionFFmpeg

And they did not find MPEG-4, huh? And the Quicktime, RealNetworks stuff?
(Ok, no need to list them all, but the document does not even mention
that there may be others.)
I side with Adrian..