Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Project classifications
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 13:24:28 +0200
Am Freitag, 23. April 2010 13:00:09 schrieb Dominique Leuenberger:
On 4/23/2010 at 10:53, Adrian Schröter<adrian@xxxxxxx> wrote:

STABLE -- project is considered to be ready to use for End-Users
TESTING -- project should work from point of developer view, but needs
verification
DEVELOPMENT -- project is random state, it might work.
BROKEN -- project is known to be not working atm.

Am I right in assuming that BROKEN is a state that would never be shown on
the search results?
I would maybe favor a different name, like INTERNALUSE or whatever (or having
this as an additional state).

Why? I'd like to have my 'playgrounds' tagged in a way to be sure users are
not getting there in any way until instructed to do so. I'm not willing
to get any bugreports for any such repository. so excluding it intentionally
from the search result is a good thing, tagging it as 'BROKEN' would not
be the right 'word' for it (internal testing).

k, makes sense to me. But I would just name it "INTERNAL" or "PRIVATE" .

bye
adrian

SUSE Linux Products GmbH