Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Project classifications
  • From: Will Stephenson <wstephenson@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 13:09:17 +0200
On Friday 23 April 2010 11:53:38 Lubos Lunak wrote:
What are the expected workflows with these states? The first 3 could
match the 3 KDE STABLE/Factory/UNSTABLE repos, but the descriptions don't
seem to fit.

That was my reaction as well. But looked at another way, it seems a lot like
debian stable/testing/lenny without the Toy Story references, which is at
least widely understood. Perhaps this could be our new KDE: namespace naming
scheme too? ;)

Will
--
Will Stephenson, KDE Developer, openSUSE Boosters Team