Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Is there a problem with publishing packages
  • From: Christian <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 21:19:28 +0000
Hi Dave,

I wouldn't wait for published packages.
I use `osc build` and test this builds before I do `osc ci`

Chris

Dave Plater schrieb:
Hi, I'm trying to fix an obsoletes/provides problem in multimedia:libs
ladspa but the package I'm working on the problem in home:plater ladspa
hasn't published the rpms the build produced for a couple of hours. The
11.2 repo is still on the old rpms. I can't test until they are there.
Thanks
Dave P