Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Fwd: Generate Signing Key on local obs
  • From: Robert Xu <robxu9@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 21:18:11 -0400
On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 21:00, Marcus Rueckert <darix@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 2010-04-21 20:02:02 -0400, Robert Xu wrote:
After about a few months of trying to get the signer working (yes, it
did take me that long :-\ ), I managed to get it started.
But how can I generate a signing key for a project? Because every time
I create a project, it doesn't create a key with it.
And for existing projects, it doesn't automatically give a key...

osc help signkey

It returns a 404 followed by a "don't know how to create a key".

https://api.opensuse.org/apidocs/

i just happened to notice that the api docs version for my obs was
0.1, while the build service's is 2.0. How come the api isn't updating
itself?